Le 27/06/2011 22:47, Markus Mohrhard a écrit :
Hello Julien,

    Error: File
    /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/clone/ure/sal/cpprt/operators_new_delete.cxx,
    Line 96: operator delete mismatch
    /usr/include/c++/4.6/debug/safe_iterator.h:193:error: attempt to
        dereference a past-the-end iterator.

    Objects involved in the operation:
    iterator "this" @ 0x0xbe966380 {
    type =

N11__gnu_debug14_Safe_iteratorIN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsNSt9__cxx19986vectorISsN3rtl9AllocatorISsEEEEEENSt7__debug6vectorISsS8_EEEE
    (mutable iterator);
      state = past-the-end;
      references sequence with type
    `NSt7__debug6vectorISsN3rtl9AllocatorISsEEEE' @ 0x0xbe966380
    }

this helps a lot. We had a similar situation some days ago. When built with debug symbols some additional checks are performed to ensure that iterators are not missused. So it would be a good step if you could debug the unit test and as soon as you get a SIG ABORT get a backtrace and post it here or fix the problem. I think that we derefence vector::end() or something like this.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug#Debugging_cppunit_tests
Hello,

I'd like to do this but when I launch "run" in gdb it does the test 1 which is Ok. How to launch the test 2 (I'm a beginner with gdb) ?

Julien.