Hi Luke,

thanks for the fix! Pushed.

Cheers
Radek

On Sun, 2011-06-26 at 22:23 +1200, Luke Symes wrote:
Hi Radek,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:47 AM, Radek Doulik <rodo@novell.com> wrote:
        I run into a crash on startup in that part. I quickly fixed
        it, but it
        might be better if you check that it plays nicely with your
        new code. Or
        maybe make the ScrollToAbsPos not crash when called with
        unexpected
        values, -1 for example.

Thanks for fixing this! You're right, I didn't test loading a blank
presentation... Your quick fix fits well with the rest of the code;
nFirstVis will never be -1 if there are entries in the
CustomAnimationList. I was sad that ScrollToAbsPos failed; it turns
out that it's due to there being no entries in the list (I had added a
check for negative scroll position values which would try to go to
scroll to the first entry). I have attached a patch for ScrollToAbsPos
that will check if there are entries in the list first, and if not
just return. Could you please review/commit this?

Kind regards,

Luke.

--
Radek Doulík <rodo@novell.com>