On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Tor Lillqvist <tlillqvist@novell.com> wrote:
 In front of it insert "HE:" if Hebrew related

Or "RTL:" if RTL-related in general?

If many of the bugs are just different symptoms for an underlying general lack of RTL-awareness,
it probably is not worth it to file individual bugs for each place in the GUI where this problem
shows up? The way to fix that would be to have some RTL knowledgeable developer go through the
GUI and fix them all at once, anyway, I think?

Or is the GUI in general nicely RTL-aware, with just occasional details here and there wrong? In
that case individual bugs would be fine, I think.

For RTL GUI issues, it is important to involve people from other RTL
scripts, such as Arabic and Farsi.
Therefore, when trying to get attention for the RTL GUI issues,
mention the affected scripts by name.
This should help in getting qualified people with the programming
skills to get involved and help fix the issues.

Simos