On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 13:34 +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
Hi,

A year ago when the Hebrew support was taken by the community (was
done by a commercial company before), I've mapped all the Hebrew
related and RTL related bugs in OO.org.

I was wondering how do we ( = LibO) handle the oo.org bugs reported
before the code split. Should I double check them in LibO and open
them in our own bug tracking system?

Its always possible to completely flood a bug-tracking system with a
gadzillion various problems. Personally I'd prefer either finding ways
to fix them yourself :-), or just log the top x most annoying ones where
x is a small number ~= 5 if that's not possible.

C.