Hi Anurag
On 22/06/11 05:20, Anurag Jain wrote:
Hi Noel,

Actually the problem started from not doing a git pull on my end after
Kohei pushing my patch (created using git diff) as I went on making
changes. In order to resolve this I ran git stash; git pull; and then
git stash pop; And I made some more changes and sent you the same
patch generated by git diff.
no idea, all depends on what state your repo was in, what diff command you used etc.
  Where things would have gone wrong ?
well I am no git expert either so I wont try and reconstruct what might have gone wrong
Anyways since I'm not a git expert as you said to checkout a fresh SC;
can you send me the git command which need to be run on my side. Or
will a git reset Hard followed by pull will do the trick ?
no, that wont work. the following command ( if I understand git correctly )

git diff origin/feature/calc-multiline-input

should give a diff of your local state against the branch you are tracking

But.... as mentioned earlier, there are ( afaik ) only 2 files you have modified, so please at least to be safe send inputwin.[ch]xx ( and any other files you modified ) in addition to the patch

Thanks,

Noel