On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 12:02 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
Do we want to add --enable-online-update into
bootstrap/distro-configs/LibreOfficeLinux.conf, so that it is enabled in
the official build?

        It makes some sense. If people have spent their time downloading and
installing a custom Linux build instead of their native system one, then
- why not prompt them to do the same again for updates ? :-)

        So - I don't mind, but it might make sense.

        ATB,

                Michael.