Hi Kendy

Three questions

1) If I have version 3.3.2, what will be the target version? 3.3.3 or 3.4.x?
In other words, what version path it will follow to upgrade?

2) Can this option page be disabled by a configuration parameter at
deployment (prevent end-user to poke at it)
such as a xcd file in /basis3.x/share/registry

3) Can the URL for the download be acessible for the sysadmins? For
instance, it will be nice to point the upgrade package to an company
internal server rather than the internet (same xcd as above, with the url)

Thank you