Hi guys,

        I have to task switch for a week or so now, so I just dumped my latest
(hackish) re-hash of the style preview / selection pane I was working on
here (click the navigator paint-can):

http://people.gnome.org/~michael/data/2011-06-14-style-preview.diff

        It looks like this:

http://people.gnome.org/~michael/images/2011-06-14-style-preview.png

        I had a few questions:

        a) ux guys - would you like a side-bar a bit like this ?
           could we make that a 'mode' of the style navigator ?
                + what interaction modes would work well here:
                  mouse-over style preview ?
                + context specific style/palette adaption ?

        b) any more thoughts on that ?

        c) since this is essentially a stolen (re-factored) 'preview'
           widget from the existing 'style' dialog - I wondered ...
           are there other easy-to-steal preview widgets that we can
           re-use to make applying these things easier ?
           [ perhaps border selectors ? ].

        d) Do we have an enterprising hacker wanting to play with
           creating a more attractive navigator / style pane here?
                + it is slightly complicated due to the shared
                  nature of sfx's style code between all components

        Thoughts ?

                Michael.