Noel Power píše v Čt 09. 06. 2011 v 16:11 +0100:
Hi Petr
On 09/06/11 13:46, Petr Mladek wrote:
Noel Power píše v St 08. 06. 2011 v 17:36 +0100:
[...]
Hmm, I am not sure if we want to hardcode "/.config". If I understand it
correctly, there might be any path defined by XDG_CONFIG_HOME
environment variable. It could be even /tmp/test/.blabla
yes, but here we are dealing with the case where XDG_CONFIG_HOME is not
set. The patch mentioned in this thread sets the default config
directory to $HOME/.config when XDG_CONFIG_HOME is not set

Hmm, do we really want to use $HOME/.config/libreoffice by default?
Do we want to do it between 3.4 and 3.5?

This behavior seems to be new in master. The LO-3.4 builds still seem to
put configuration in $HOME/.libreoffice/3.

$HOME/.config looks almost empty on my system. Is it a new standard or
so? ;-)

Best Regards,
Petr