Hello Christian, all,

2011/6/1 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+libreoffice@googlemail.com>:
Hi *,
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412@gmail.com> wrote:
Except we have some contributors who know Korean. (not me, of course!) :-)
As there was an offer to hand it over to someone who knows Korean by
PM (probably because not using "reply all", but just "reply", I'll
just attach the patch here. Would be nice if you could indeed pass it
on to some Korean speaker.

I don't quite understand your message. Maybe my English isn't such good, sorry.
I meant that, if we have some Korean people out there,
we should let them translate instead of Google's.
And sorry again, I don't know any Korean people.

Now, IMHO let's commit this patch and add this translate task to
EasyHacks wiki page.
What do you think?

Best Regards,
--