On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 23:27 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 03:53 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
Hello There,

I'm posting here the git diff of the work I've done till now.
@Kohei Since I do not want to disturb my master branch I'm here
pasting the diff only. Please create a feature branch and apply it, so
that I can clone that branch and commit on that.

Could you re-send that patch as an attachment?  I'm having hard time
applying that diff output because the mail client wrapped many lines
that basically screwed up the patch format.

I have received a patch in private mail, and have checked it in to the
feature/calc-multiline-input (the calc repo only for now).  I have
assumed that it is submitted under LGPLv3+/MPL.  If not, let me know.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida@novell.com>