Hi Mikos/Joseph,

I met a similar problem when:

$ cd tail_build
$ make -r

bootstrap/sw/source/filter/ww1/w1filter.cxx: In member function ‘void Ww1Picture::Out(Ww1Shell&,
Ww1Manager&)’:
bootstrap/sw/source/filter/ww1/w1filter.cxx:1914: error: ‘class GDIMetaFile’ has no member named
‘GetActionCount’
bootstrap/solver/300/unxlngi6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/filter/ww1/w1filter.o] Error 1