  (what stands Stt for?)
once again: Stt means what? The answer might help to understand what's going on in that method.
        It would be great; we could leave the public methods as they are now,
and have a single private impl. that they call with the extra
'bool bOutline' or whatever ?
I've modified SplitDoc (it is called only from within docglbl.cxx) to

sal_Bool SwDoc::SplitDoc( sal_uInt16 eDocType, const String& rPath, sal_Bool bOutline, const SwTxtFmtColl* pSplitColl, int nOutlineLevel )

GenerateGlobalDoc and GenerateHTMLDoc still exist with two signatures and call SplitDoc with the new parameter list.

What about sal_Bool? I don't get, when to use Bool and when sal_Bool. I assume bOutline and nOutlineLevel should be const as well if they aren't modified?
        I would save each method to its own file, and do a 'diff -uw' between
them to be sure we isolated all the changes.
There was a single code block present only in the non-outline version, that is enclosed in "if( !bOutline )" now. Apart from that only comments were removed in the outline version.

Christina