Occitan-lengadocian 's project,

Hi all,

I have tried to install the pack of language Occitan for LibreOffice on the new ubuntu 11.04. I have loaded the debian's file.
I did this with the command   "sudo dpkg -i *.deb" .

but I have some error of dependence (see  at the bottom of this message).

Somebody has made successfully one installation of language 's package on Ubuntu ?

Regards,
Bruno

Errors:

   dpkg : erreur de traitement de libreoffice3-oc (--install) :

   problèmes de dépendances - laissé non configuré

   Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :

   libobasis3.3-oc

   libobasis3.3-oc-base

   libobasis3.3-oc-binfilter

   libobasis3.3-oc-calc