Hi Cor,

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 17:05 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
I placed a first draft here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Cornouws

Looking forward to comments, ideas, ..

        Its a great start; can you put it in a public place so it can be
jointly edited ?

        One of my bug-bears is people being lazy and not editing context, and
thus forcing people to read endless waffle with '+1' at the end, or a
single line of added mail. So I would have as #1

        * The people reading this list are exceedingly busy. Posters
          should be polite, by cutting all un-necessary context from
          their mails. Replying to a large mail, including the context
          and adding a '+1', or a short comment is simply rude. Hackers
          have fast, threaded mail readers - please remove all the
          context.

        * Again - every extra word sent to the mailing list reduces the
          programming team's effectiveness: and costs us all, so choose
          your words carefully. To help you do that:
                + re-read your mail before sending it.

        * the Reporting Bugs link - is good; I would add
                + This mailing list is -not- a suitable forum for
                reporting bugs, or feature requests
                        *unless* - you are actively soliciting feedback
                        on how best to fix them *yourself*
                + It is particularly not a good place to report your
                views on the general quality, completeness etc. of the
                software - unless connected with actively working to
                improve the code.

        Other than that, looks good - I'd number the points so we can refer to
them easily :-)

        Thanks for getting that done Cor !

        ATB,

                Michael.