Hi Lubos,

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 15:36 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
Hello,

 could somebody review the attached patch for bnc#689116? When e.g. Writer is
not installed (which can happen with split rpms) and one tries to open a text
document, LO simply quits without saying anything. Guessing from the
surrounding code it's correct, but I'd prefer it to be checked as I have no
clue about LO UI string handling or error handling (and I bow to the
creativitity of whoever has created this complex error handling system).

I'm not an expert of this code either, but your change looks reasonable.
So go for it. :-)  To be honest I don't think any one of us is
particularly versed in this part of the code base since it's relatively
new.

And yes, the design of this over-complicated error handling is pretty
amazing in a certain way, and .... I'll leave at that.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida@novell.com>