And I should metion that winsparkle is a port of sparkle from Mac OS to Windows.
http://sparkle.andymatuschak.org/
So update mechanism for Mac OS can be created in somehow similar way.

On 4/14/11, Hossein Noorikhah <hossein.ir@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds great.
I think it's a good assumption that updating is only needed on
Windows. Look at Mozilla Firedox update. Update mechanism is available
for Linux, but most distros disable it because they have their own
update mechanism.
I don't know exactly about Mac, but most of its uers have NeoOffice
installed.