Hi Júlio,

2011/4/10 Júlio Hoffimann <julio.hoffimann@gmail.com>:
Hi friends,
Trying to build with other language support produces a known error:
po2oo: error: no such option: --skipsource
dmake:  Error code 2, while making './unxlngi6.pro/misc/sdf-l10n/pt-BR.sdf'
This message in ML explain the need to build with appropriate po2oo version
resident at libo tree:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-April/010268.html
As i understand, we need to pass the --with-system-translate-toolkit option

No. The default is to use internal translate-toolkit.

to autogen.sh. I'm a bit confused about the description in autogen.sh
--help:
--with-system-translate-toolkit
                          Use translate-toolkit already on system.
Seems that it refers to S.O., instead of LibreOffice build system. BTW, the
topic's author not solved his problem by adding the option, i think.
Any help would be great.

Run git pull and run ./autogen.sh again. If you pass
--with-system-translate-toolkit option to configure, and your
translate-toolkit does not know the --skipsource option,  then
configure script will warn you:

po2oo does not support --skipsource; use translate-toolkit >= 1.9 or
use --without-system-translate-toolkit

Best regards,
Andras