Le 25/03/2011 00:25, Julien Nabet a écrit :
Hello,

I worked a little on "add slide thumbnails to HTML export" part.
The code compiles ok with Debian testing updated x86 (and no parameter at all in autogen), gcc (Debian 4.5.2-4)

I only tried this :
- create a impress document with 2 slides
- export to XHTML, HTML and save it in test.html
then I got these files :
- test.html
- img0.png
- img1.png
- thumb0.png
- thumb1.png
- text0.html
- text1.html

I don't know if it's what was expected but i'm sure it needs some reviewing since I added, changed and removed 1 or 2 things from the original patch.
If this patch is ok, i can of course push it.

Julien.
Hello,

I attached a screenshot of a simple example attached too. I used html and all the options by default. (png, low resolution). I've got a popup write error with xhtml. I will take a look tonight (since I've got a job and this one doesn't concern at all LO :-) )

Julien.