Dear Manager:
This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name
registration and dispute internationally in China and Asia.
On March 28th 2011. We received HAITONG  company's application,they want to register " libreoffice"
as its Internet keyword and CN/Asia domain names. It is china and Asia domain names.But after
checking we find this domain name conflict with your company , in order to deal with this matter
better,so we send you email ,and want to confirm whether this company is your distributor or
business partner in China?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Best Regards,
John
Oversea marketing manager
Office: +86(0)21 6191 8696