Hi Peter,

On 2011-03-28 at 16:46 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

I now have a first working implementation of the XSLT extension
functions which currently prevent the Office 2003 ML filters from using
the libxslt based transformation service.

Great stuff again!  Thank you very much for that :-)

solenv: new PACKAGE2LIB variable defined in libs.mk
components/package: made Inflater/Deflater classes (needed by the
extension functions) available as DLL imports.

I think we do not have to expose that, we'll be able to access that
through UNO - I'll do the necessary changes.

wow this looks pretty impressive, but... I fear I am a little lost
reviewing it . Any pointers to testing ? ( for the unitiated e.g. me )
Another thing that worries me is the windows build, I see there is a new
PACKAGE2LIB defined but only for ( afaics ) the 'nixes, Have you tried
to build it on windows, II think we might be able to get some of the
windows experts to help ( iirc you will need a 'ipackage2.lib' file
which afaik isn't always available and requires some magic something in
a makefile somewhere )

I think I'll avoid this problem by using the UNO API to this.

I hope I'll be able to push later today :-)

Regards,
Kendy