Hi Miklos,

On Sat, 2011-03-26 at 17:16 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
So I just went the route what Michael suggested, to keep the patch sort,
see the attachement.

        So - of course you should push that :-)

Of course, in a separate future patch it would be interesting to fix
SfxTabDialog to really save the position, like it does save the
currently selected tab at the moment.

        Right; perhaps we can push that onto Kendy's list of UI cleanups GSOC
issue :-)