Hi Miklos,

On Sat, 2011-03-26 at 17:16 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 12:42:36AM +0100, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@frugalware.org> wrote:
Ah, I didn't see it. We talked about this with Cedric and he explained
an idea which avoids any modification in vcl, so I'm not planning to
push this version, a better one will come soon.

The main problem is not with the modification, but if you move the
dialog, click Apply, then its position will be reset, which is ugly.

It turns out this is a separate issue, SfxTabDialog::~SfxTabDialog()
ideally takes care of this, appearantly I agree that it does not seem to
work.

Also, the idea was to extract the OK button handler from
SwDocShell::Edit() to SwTemplateDlg where the OK button callback is, but
this seems to be too complex. I've put out an attempt to
http://people.freedesktop.org/~vmiklos/move-using-context.patch, but I
find it ugly.

So I just went the route what Michael suggested, to keep the patch sort,
see the attachement.

Of course, in a separate future patch it would be interesting to fix
SfxTabDialog to really save the position, like it does save the
currently selected tab at the moment.

Ok, go and push it: it looks OK to me... Just make sure to leave another
easy hack for the position thing ;)

--
Cedric