Hi Julien,

        This looks nice ! thanks for that :-) should make the IDL and the
generated headers much more readable. Having said that things like:

-#ifndef __com_sun_star_uno_XInterface_idl__
 #include <com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.idl>
-#endif

-#ifndef __com_sun_star_beans_PropertyState_idl__
 #include <com/sun/star/beans/PropertyState.idl>

        Will stick around with lots of pointless whitespace line between the
#includes which is a tad sad :-) [ though way better than before ].