24.03.2011 09:02, Thorsten Behrens пишет:
Clio wrote:
The problem is in the file markers2.png. If saved (in GIMP) as
illustrated on the screenshot (RGB Mode applied before saving it),
then all looks fine in Draw. In hg.services.openoffice.org the file
markers2.png have size 4.3kB, the newly saved file has the same size
around 4.3kB, but the former file markers2.png in LibO is 2.2kB. If
this bug is confirmed, then here is the screenshot with GIMP save as
PNG settings, the new file and the patch (LGPLv3 or later / MPL).

Hi Clio,

sorry, don't really get your point - recent master does not show the
black background as in your screenshot? The different size is due to
an optimization run with "optipng".

I'd suggest to have further discussions in the bug,

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

I can't check this with master, I have only dev-build 3.3.1. The screenshot is made with LibO 3.3.2 Final + Ubuntu 10.04 x86, and the problm exists on Windows XP virtual machine with 3.3.2(rc1?) (maybe the videocard matters? Intel GMA 900). With dev-build 3.3.1 with differently saved markers2.png, sometimes I see grey background (not black). But with the file posted here the round markers are transparent. With the markers2.png file from hg.services.openoffice.org they are transparent too. If the problem is not reproducible or already fixed in master, then never mind.