only short note from me: You won't find all wrong chmod'ed files with
the help of extensions. For example in bootstrap, there are the file
"post_download" or "download". These need to be executable.

You could check for these files if you do "head -n1 FILE" and look if
this first line has a /bin/bash or similar in it.

Thomas