Hi Christoph,

here are the translations of the terms as they are used in the Styles and Formatting window.

German: Textkörper Einrückung <-> English: Text body indent
German: Textkörper Einzug negativ <-> English: Hanging indent
German: Textkörper Einzug <-> English: First line indent
German: Grußformel <-> English: Complimentary close
German: Gegenüberstellung <-> English: List indent

Kind regards
Regina

Christoph Herzog schrieb:
Hi,

there are still some problems with the translation of comments in the
patch attached. Despite my best efforts I was unable to figure out the
meaning of several critical comments:
RES_POOLCOLL_TEXT_IDENT: Is that text body indent?
RES_POOLCOLL_TEXT_MOVE: Is that hanging?

I also failed to see what style RES_POOLCOLL_CONFRONTATION would be and
whether RES_POOLCOLL_GREETING would be "salutation" or rather
"Complimentary Close" (there is style with this name).

I have marked those with //TODO in the patch so it can be found and
corrected easily by someone more competent than me.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris