Here we go with the first round of patches.
Whitespaces are not deleted anymore and all the bogus have been deleted.
Everything builds allright.
Part 1 -->
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1274885/removed-commented-code-part1.tar.gz
I'll post the second part soon

Greetings

2011/3/18 Christina Roßmanith <ChrRossmanith@web.de>

 Patch 0025 now is already pushed but I'll wait until I see a new version
on the ML.

Christina