On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 18:45:49 +0100
Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h.mth@web.de> wrote:

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:55:43 +0000
Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> wrote:

Well, that '/usr/lib' path is hard-coded in configure right now.

But currently only if pkg-config --variable=libdir x11 fails. I wonder
if just removing the surrounding 'if test "$x_libraries... ' would be
sufficient for your problem.

A well, nowadays x11 libraries and includes are installed in compiler default paths,
on Gentoo at least. So, if you add the `pkg-config --variable=libdir x11`
library path to the gcc command line you are at the beginning of the problem
again. Same for include. O well, let's check what the gcc commandline is nowadays
without the patch. ;)

A ha, there is some check in set_soenv.in for XLIB.
So I will just add a check for XINC != /usr/nclude and no need to hack on
that funny configure check for X libraries.

I was thinking more that osl_getHomeDir/getConfigDir should return
osl_getTempDirURL as a fallback if they can't get any other result ?

Just for clarification, I do not want to add the sal-sandbox.dff hack but
rather a silly sandbox violation caused by officecfg makefile.mk.

I am going to resend my patches with proper links. Somehow I messed up before.

Regards,
Hanno