      Ditto. If you have a repeatable bug, particularly something like
that ! it is horrible socially unacceptable to not file it. It is
worse to only let the developers know in the release notes of some
incredibly late release where these things cannot be chased down and
fixed.

      Simply assuming that we know of all existing bugs, is not
realistic
- if bugs are not reported, they cannot be fixed. I look forward to
your bug reports.

I know, that's why I said I would report the bugs as soon as I could -
last week I simply didn't have time for that. Anything I can reliably
reproduce will end up in bugzilla.

Cheers,
Jos

      ATB,

              Michael.

My inexperience in this aspect of documentation coming to the fore
here, I'm afraid - a regrettably public learning experience and I hope
it hasn't done any lasting damage.

It won't happen again.

Helen

--