Hi Michael,

Hi Kami,

      Wow - I'm so sorry, I missed your sexy mail for a week; that sucks -
over-much merging on another branch :-) Tor has been on FTO, and
Fridrich with his head down releasing 3.3.1 (and the Novell LibreOffice
product) - which in part explains the lack of response to you (and
Steven) - which sucks - sorry guys.