Hi Marc / AJ,

On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 21:56 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
We just had this posted on the Marketing list. I am not sure if this is
true. Can anyone comment on this? Are there reports of loss of data?

        This is news to me too; AJ - where did this block come from:

raft of new functionality has created a few specific issues, such as
loss of data in tables. Though not quite ready for the production

        And why ? it would be extraordinarily helpful to know - we're not aware
of this bug, and it sounds serious. It would also be great to know who
was pinged from the SUSE / LibreOffice team before including that.

        ATB,

                Michael.