Hi Thorsten,

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 17:56 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
hm, that looks slightly broken - plus, I wonder if that's really a
smooth workflow.

        Well - I want a line I can remember, type, and look up quickly [ ie.
without using the web ], since I have to write this in E-mail and on IRC
to lots of people.

Personally, I use to do this for any repo I want to push from:

./g config remote.origin.pushurl ssh://thorsten@git.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/@REPO@

        Fine - then we should add this instead to the 'g' wrapper in place of
the sed, there is simply no-way I can remember and/or type the above.

which leaves the pull with the much more hassle-free anongit -
should we maybe just document this step on the "hackers - Get an
Account" page & be done with it?

        Well - possibly; but - I'd like something simpler for developers new to
git, that want to switch their repos over from anonymous -> commit-able.