Just to chime in here: Setting --with-theme does nothing for me, LO
builds all icon sets, no matter what I ask it to...

cheers
Andreas

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 10:53 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 10:33 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 16:51 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
+--with-theme="default hicontrast tango"

But would that leave tools->options->libreoffice->view->icon size and
style listing themes that aren't available ? Or does it all work out ok.

      It works out ok. The list shrinks to the set of available icon sets -
and we fallback to the platform default icon set if we had previously
been configured to use an icon set that no longer exists - ie. it "just
works(TM)" ;-) [ at least in my tests here ].

      ATB,

              Michael.

--
Andreas Proschofsky