2011/1/29 Markus Stenzel <m.stenzel@hostingundservice.de>:
Hi all,

can anyone please send me contact information of the Windows packaging team?
I'm not a windows packaging team  member, but i'll try to help.

I’m badly in need of a smaller setup supporting German language (only) for
inclusion on a free tool CD aimed at students, the CD ‘OpenSource im
Studium’[1]. I have tried fiddling around with the setup using a Microsoft
tool but this of course only results in a defective setup with a broken
signature. J

OpenOffice 3.3 final is 160 MB (German with jre), probably about 140MB
without jre (no official package without jre yet). You could get similar size
with a custom LibreOffice installer, but you need jre to use all features.

As software increase in size every version, sooner than later you will
need to remove software or change to DVD.