On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Albert Thuswaldner
<albert.thuswaldner@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have now translated all German comments to English for all files in
the sfx2/ dir,  I have divided the diff file into parts see how i can
email them to the mailing list whithout having them bouncing due to
being above the 500k limit...

I did see only part 2 and 3 hit the list... It looks like part 1 and 4
did not make it.

for big patches like that you could open a bugs in you bugzilla and
attach the patch to it, that way you do not have the 500k limit

Norbert

You can commit the patch under the terms of LGPL3+.

Cheers,

/Albert