Hi Samphan,

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 10:07 +0700, Samphan Raruenrom wrote:
You can easily minimize the ICU footprint by tweaking the ICU build
options. See http://userguide.icu-project.org/packaging

        Wonderful :-) so we could halve the size of that and save several
megabytes of download easily.

        I added your link to the wiki task; any chance you could help out with
that one ? The only slightly tricky piece is the way the patching of the
pristine ICU works in there, but ...

        Help much appreciated,