Hi Christoph, Bernhard, LibO Gurus,

Then I provide patch for removing colors from main palette, and
create/update a separated palette.

Is it okay?

KAMI

Hi Kami, all,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai schrieb:
  Hi All,

Some colors of LibO are already part of palette, I just wanted to update
it to follow the latest colors in wiki. If not required to provide LibO
colors with the product (as a main or separated palette) then I we can
leave the current situation or roll back. I would like to provide these
colors but this is one opinion :o)

My personal opinion is near to Christoph's position:

We can't grant that the present LibO colors will stay the official
branding colors when the community based branding will be developed
(planned for LibO 3.5).

Changing colors while keeping their names is a no-go IMHO, because
this would lead to modified documents when opening them with different
versions of LibO.

As Christoph mentions, the LibO colors are relevant for all the people
trying to create documents and artwork following the present LibO
branding, but these people are a minority against all our standard users.

Therefore I would love to see these colors in an additional palette,
but not in the main palette (perhaps except the main color
"LibreOffice_Green1").

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: If we provide the colors, we should ship the final version you got
from the wiki - thanks for your work on this topic!