On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 23:03 +0100, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
Thanks for making the improvements.

I haven't found a way to change the color of edit box either, so we
can leave that a future project for now.

Setting the background color is what I have used for the warning

        Soo ... in general setting manual colors that don't come from the theme
is a disaster area for accessibility.

"aFtWarn.SetControlBackground( Color( COL_YELLOW ) );"

        There are whole schools-fulls-of users in the tropics that explode when
they see the color yellow :-) [ or something like that ].

        Seriously; any color we use for highlighting (or whatever) should come
from the defined colors used for the rest of the app, and thus from some
sort of system theme (ideally). That way it can be changed to be
high-contrast / low-contrast etc.

        This is in part why you tend not to see yellow entries left/right :-)

        HTH,

                Michael.