Le 12/12/2010 14:57, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 00:18 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
/home/serval/libreoffice-source/libo/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libforuili.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN7TabPage16CreateAccessibleEv
c++filt _ZN7TabPage16CreateAccessibleEv
TabPage::CreateAccessible()

So at least we can get the name of the "missing" symbol

There's some broken dependency somewhere and something isn't getting
rebuilt. So this symbol used to exist in vcl but thorsten removed it,
and apparently something didn't get rebuilt even though it should have.
Can't quite guess what the missing dependency might be however.

A rm -rf vcl/unxlngi6.pro and remake might force the issue through.

C.

I tried this but without success. So I made a make clean and it seems to compil now. I had problem with ccache since the Debian testing version had a bug, now i use the last version of the Debian unstable repository and it works.

In fact, i sent a message in the forum cause i thought there were ways to investigate to find where the problem came from but perhaps there's no way.

Thank you for your answer. Now the compilation is ok again, i'd like to keep on on the callcatcher list or to RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM as soon as possible (ie : it depends on my job, my son, etc. :-) )

Julien.