Hi Andy,

Point made.
I will do the same as in the Rename dialog, thus if 'Sheet1' is selected,
the rename input box will show 'Sheet1', when Rename is checked.

I must also fix something in my last patch, now that MoveTable has a pointer
as last argument:
    if( rName.Len() )
is changed to:
    if( pName->Len() )
but must be:
    if( ( pName != NULL ) && ( pName->Len() ) )

Joost

2010/12/11 Andy Brown <andy@the-martin-byrd.net>

On Sat Dec 11 2010 13:54:38 GMT-0800 (PST)  Joost Eekhoorn wrote:

Hi Kohei,

 > * I think it would be more user-friendly if the Rename input box
 >  showed the default sheet name.  When moving a sheet, this would be
 >  the original sheet name, while when copying a sheet it would be the
 >  original name followed by '_' + <num> (e.g.  Sheet1 -> Sheet1_1).

An empty imput box is logical to me, because the Rename dialog shows
also an empty in input box.
But if you want, I can try to impement it.
It is not in this patch, because it more difficult than it sounds.
The default name depends on the document where the copy is going to,
if it is the same document or another document.

The default for RC1 is to use the default sheet name when selecting Rename
from the context menu, see attached.  Personally I would prefer to follow
this for the new setup.

Thanks again for taking this on.

Andy