Hi Thorsten,

On 12/03/2010 10:03 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

Hi Suren,

so, just pushed your patches to master - added two tweaks:
* FileChangedChecker moved out to
   svtools/source/misc/filechangedchecker.cxx
* and to make it not rely on writer internals, using a generic
   callback mechanism from boost (the boost::function0 you see there)
   - that works by stuffing a little container into it, that holds
   the filename and SwWrtShell pointer, and just gets executed by
   FileChangeChecker the same as the
   ExternalProcessClass_Impl::CloseEvent was before.

What do you think of this change?

And of course great work so far, would thus be cool if you could
keep improving it - maybe add it for the other applications as
well? ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

That was a very very good surprise :) I never expected it to get in this soon :) Many thanks :D I literally jumped out of chair and hopped a few times ;) Its quite a big moment for me :)

One small thing though, I think extedit.cxx might have been missed in the commit. I wanted to check how you were using the boost callback function there in that file and that file wasn't there at all :) Should I be looking elsewhere ?

And of course, I would like to add this functionality to other applications as well. There are also some UI love that I have been thinking. Will keep you updated on that.

Regards,
~Suren