Hi Gert,

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 22:34 +0100, Gert Faller wrote:
and here is the same for calc (with Hidden=sal_True of course), I've just
finished the build and the review.

        Sorry pardon; after some big and painful thrash trying to get RC1 into
good shape, I finally took a look at this.

        First - it is a nice feature to have :-) so good work.

        However - as always there are a number of nits to pick, which is why it
is an experimental feature and writer-only for now,

        * Firstly - we -really- don't want to cut/paste this big block
          of code around the place into the other components, so we need
          to move it to some shared place before we can go there.
                + somewhere in svx/ might be a good home as Caolan
                  suggested

        * Misc issues
                + Formula objects
                        + no PDF exported :-)
                                + does the controller method work well
                                  here ?
                        + JPEG aspect ratio very odd
                                + cut/paste into draw likewise
                + Insert->Chart
                        + JPEG export is odly cropped

                + Translation
                        + the file dialogs need translated title strings
                          cf. SW_RES() and STR_CENTER_VERT in same file:
                          sw/source/ui/shells/frmsh.cxx

                + single Export menu item ?
                        + select different file-types via the filter
                          list (saves UI clutter), and just as
                          discoverable

                + flash/bang of transient draw document rendering on
                  JPEG save.

        * Potentially pasting the objects as a GDI meta-file
          something we can easily do already for OLE objects
          gives a better result.
                + Hopefully we could do this more uniformly for all
                  objects, and export formats: PDF, PNG, JPEG etc.
                + Indeed, if we could go directly from that GDI
                  meta-file to an image (without the temporary draw)
                  document life would be a lot better I think.
                + Thorsten any ideas on that path ? :-)

        Anyhow - it's a lot better than nothing, and a useful feature - so
thanks ! and looking forward to it getting polished & enabled by
default.

        All the best & sorry again for the delay,

        Regards,

                Michael.