On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 17:58 -0500, Joe Smith wrote:
Is there something else I can do here to follow up? A report on fdo?

I took care of this for LibreOffice. reading the PDF spec it says that
URIs must be 7bit ASCII, so tweaked to always export anything outside
the ASCII range as URI encoded %XX in that case. I left the Launch
target alone for the moment, but documented the relevant bit of the spec
that affects it.

Attached it the output we get now. Acceptable ?, assuming it is I'll
cherry-pick this back for 3.3 in a bit.

C.