Hi Jan,

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 15:01 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
As discussed on the IRC, it is because the we don't have HC graphics for
the StartPage...

        Wait, wait ... :-)

Christoph - please, would you be able to provide a version of the
StartPage graphics that is black, with the LO logo in white, for the
hi-contrast purposes?

        We should not be having "high contrast" special cases in the code.
Everything should be theme based.

        Are we saying we should move the start-page graphics back into the
resource files ? if so, that is fine. I guess I moved them out to share
the locale-specific path code with vcl/ but we could presumably abstract
that cleanly. Apparently we should move them back in again - but only in
master.

        HTH,

                Michael.