I've added some code to my report generation scripts to insert the
cppcheck git sha1 hash in the title of the report. I had to do a bit of
shell trickery to get Gentoo's Portage to give me the hash of the
installed cppcheck. It is in the middle of a report run now, so probably
in 4-6 hours from this writing will the git sha1 hash show up.

I'd love it if the cppcheck-htmlreport was made more flexible (the
title/header is getting mighty ugly and ungainly, and I just *love* the
HTML in the <TITLE> tag...), but when/if I have time I'll see if I can
hack that to work better and add options.

Cheers,
Jesse Adelman
Bold and Busted LLC
http://www.boldandbusted.com/