On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:45:08 +0000, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
Hi there,

On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 13:53 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
- Module readlicense_oo needs to be modified to not produce them. Patch
is in git (and reverted again).

      oh - shame - why reverted ?

Because my build was failing left and right, but as you said, a reboot
(or clean shell) might have been all that was needed. I'll investigate
this and if it works out this time, I'll push.

So I had to revert this. If someone tackles it, can we put the README
and LICENSE in the existing directories please? Currently 8 out of 13
topdir entries in our installation refer to some readme or license.

      Right - this is really silly.

Still trying to understand what scp2 does and how it decides where to
put stuff. I'll investigate and do that at some point.

Sebastian