On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:54:17 +0000, "Andrew C. E. Dent" wrote:
* brand/shell * Still in Default (not sure if this is used? Would suggest
deletion...):backing_hc-pt_BR.png , backing_right_hc-pt_BR.png
All artwork in hicontrast is just stock (not hc). I have created a HC replacement (just hacked
together), that saves 53.5KB > 0.8KB! Download
here:http://people.bath.ac.uk/ea2aced/OOo/Backing_HC.zip

Deleted the identical HC ones. Did not take your HC version, as someone
should make a decision whether we need a HC logo on that one, I guess.

* chart2 * Move 7x HC icons from Default to hicontrast:dataeditor_icon_h0*.png

done
* dbaccess * Delete two extra icons from hicontrast:sx03187.png
, sx16670.png

Done
* framework *Replace Branding images in hicontrast as
before:http://people.bath.ac.uk/ea2aced/OOo/Backing_HC.zip

Why is that duplicated in the first place? I have simply deleted the
highcontrast ones for now as they are identical with the normal ones.

* res * In hicontrast, delete 6x stock filetype icons:od*_32.pngThese are something we probably
want to eventually replace with proper HC icons when the final

Done

* sfx2 * Move closedochc.png

done
* svx/source/svdraw * From Default, move over (and check this doesn't break
LibO!):cropmarkersACC.png , markersACC.png

requires code changes, so not done yet. Filed a bug so I don't forget it.

* toolkit/source/awt *From Default, move over 12x HC spinner images:spinner03-32-hc_0*.png

done
* vcl * Move closedochc.png

done

* General *Remove all Placeholder icons (Red cross on Yellow square) from hicontrast theme. They
have not been stripped from Default yet, but we might as well cleanup here anyway. They may be
122, 161 or 170  bytes. Can be found in (but may not be limited to...):res/ and
res/commandimagelist/

not done yet, if someone comes up with a file list of those that would
be appreciated.

I will rebuild LO first from scratch to make sure that moving the icons
over doesn't break anything and will commit then.

Thanks!
Sebatian