Le 10/11/10 11:26, Sebastian Spaeth a écrit :
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:27:13 +0100, Michel RENON wrote:
I've been coding with C++ years ago, now i code mostly in PHP and Python
(OpenERP).
I'm also interested in UX and ergonomics, and i've made a (not so
complete) proposal for Renaissance project

Cool, welcome. Always glad to receive suggestions, and even more people
helping to fix things. Since you know some C++, you could even help with
that. Don't be afraid, the time most of this C++ has been written was
when you were still coding in C++. :)

Thanks !

And in which category of "easy hacks" should I insert them ?

Easy Hacks are usually pretty specific in terms of coding activity. But
do file your requests as bugs on bugs.freedesktop.org, it is easier to
work through them one-by-one.

OK, I do enter them ASAP.

- add a menu "Save a copy as..."
Isn't that the same as the "Export" menu?

it's very similar, but not the same :
in Calc, you can export only in xhtml or pdf, and "save as" allows ods, sxw, xls, csv...

Michel