Hi everybody,

Just a short intro for my first post in this list :
I'm a Mac OpenOffice user for several years.
I've been coding with C++ years ago, now i code mostly in PHP and Python (OpenERP).
I'm also interested in UX and ergonomics, and i've made a (not so
complete) proposal for Renaissance project (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Proposal_by_Michel_Renon).